Island isolation and habitat heterogeneity correlate with DNA variation in a marine snail (Littorina saxatilis)
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 82, Issue 3, pages 377–384, July 2004
How to Cite
JOHANNESSON, K., LUNDBERG, J., ANDRÉ, C. and NILSSON, P. G. (2004), Island isolation and habitat heterogeneity correlate with DNA variation in a marine snail (Littorina saxatilis). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 82: 377–384. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2004.00365.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2004
- Received 20 February 2003; accepted for publication 19 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!