Covariation between predation risk, body size and fin elaboration in the green swordtail, Xiphophorus helleri
Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 83, Issue 1, pages 87–100, September 2004
How to Cite
BASOLO, A. L. and E. WAGNER, W. (2004), Covariation between predation risk, body size and fin elaboration in the green swordtail, Xiphophorus helleri. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 83: 87–100. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2004.00369.x
- Issue online: 24 AUG 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 AUG 2004
- Received 3 February 2003; accepted for publication 19 January 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!