Phylogeography of the freshwater crayfish Cherax destructor Clark (Parastacidae) in inland Australia: historical fragmentation and recent range expansion
Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2004
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 83, Issue 4, pages 539–550, December 2004
How to Cite
NGUYEN, T. T. T., AUSTIN, C. M., MEEWAN, M. M., SCHULTZ, M. B. and JERRY, D. R. (2004), Phylogeography of the freshwater crayfish Cherax destructor Clark (Parastacidae) in inland Australia: historical fragmentation and recent range expansion. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 83: 539–550. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2004.00410.x
- Issue online: 24 NOV 2004
- Version of Record online: 24 NOV 2004
- Received 8 September 2003; accepted for publication 2 April 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!