Male–female associations and female olfactory neurogenesis with pair bonding in Mus spicilegus
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 323–334, March 2005
How to Cite
BAUDOIN, C., BUSQUET, N., DOBSON, F. S., GHEUSI, G., FERON, C., DURAND, J.-L., HETH, G., PATRIS, B. and TODRANK, J. (2005), Male–female associations and female olfactory neurogenesis with pair bonding in Mus spicilegus. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 84: 323–334. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2005.00437.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Received 30 October 2003; accepted for publication 7 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!