The house mouse: a model and motor for evolutionary understanding
Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 335–347, March 2005
How to Cite
BERRY, R. J. and SCRIVEN, P. N. (2005), The house mouse: a model and motor for evolutionary understanding. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 84: 335–347. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2005.00438.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Article first published online: 9 MAR 2005
- Received 28 July 2003; accepted for publication 7 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!