Present addresses: Equipe Relations Animal-Plantes, INRA- Centre de Clermont Ferrand, Theix, 63122 St-Genès-Champanelle, France;
Assessment of mate preference in the house mouse with reference to investigations on assortative mating
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 84, Issue 3, pages 461–471, March 2005
How to Cite
GANEM, G., GINANE, C., OSTROWSKI, M.-F. and ORTH, A. (2005), Assessment of mate preference in the house mouse with reference to investigations on assortative mating. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 84: 461–471. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2005.00447.x
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2005
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2005
- Received 17 October 2003; accepted for publication 7 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!