Evolution of mosaic hybrid zone between invasive and endemic species of Cyprinidae through space and time
Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 85, Issue 2, pages 135–155, June 2005
How to Cite
COSTEDOAT, C., PECH, N., SALDUCCI, M.-D., CHAPPAZ, R. and GILLES, A. (2005), Evolution of mosaic hybrid zone between invasive and endemic species of Cyprinidae through space and time. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 85: 135–155. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2005.00478.x
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 2 JUN 2005
- Received 21 January 2004; accepted for publication 1 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!