Comparing the estimation properties of different statistics for measuring sexual isolation from mating frequencies
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2005
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 85, Issue 3, pages 307–318, July 2005
How to Cite
PÉREZ-FIGUEROA, A., CABALLERO, A. and ROLÁN-ALVAREZ, E. (2005), Comparing the estimation properties of different statistics for measuring sexual isolation from mating frequencies. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 85: 307–318. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2005.00491.x
- Issue online: 24 JUN 2005
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2005
- Received 10 March 2004; accepted for publication 16 August 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!