Is the last glaciation the only relevant event for the present genetic population structure of the meadow brown butterfly Maniola jurtina (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae)?
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 419–431, August 2005
How to Cite
SCHMITT, T., RÖBER, S. and SEITZ, A. (2005), Is the last glaciation the only relevant event for the present genetic population structure of the meadow brown butterfly Maniola jurtina (Lepidoptera: Nymphalidae)?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 85: 419–431. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2005.00504.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
- Received 31 March 2004; accepted for publication 25 September 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!