Hybridization and the inheritance of female colour polymorphism in two ischnurid damselflies (Odonata: Coenagrionidae)
Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 85, Issue 4, pages 471–481, August 2005
How to Cite
SÁNCHEZ-GUILLÉN, R. A., VAN GOSSUM, H. and CORDERO RIVERA, A. (2005), Hybridization and the inheritance of female colour polymorphism in two ischnurid damselflies (Odonata: Coenagrionidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 85: 471–481. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2005.00506.x
- Issue online: 20 JUL 2005
- Version of Record online: 20 JUL 2005
- Received 12 February 2004; accepted for publication 7 October 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!