No species barrier by call in an avian hybrid zone between California and Gambel's quail (Callipepla californica and C. gambelii)
Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 253–264, October 2005
How to Cite
GEE, J. M. (2005), No species barrier by call in an avian hybrid zone between California and Gambel's quail (Callipepla californica and C. gambelii). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 86: 253–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2005.00538.x
- Issue published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Article first published online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 1 September 2004; accepted for publication 7 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!