Is male puddling behaviour of tropical butterflies targeted at sodium for nuptial gifts or activity?
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 86, Issue 3, pages 345–361, November 2005
How to Cite
MOLLEMAN, F., GRUNSVEN, R. H. A., LIEFTING, M., ZWAAN, B. J. and BRAKEFIELD, P. M. (2005), Is male puddling behaviour of tropical butterflies targeted at sodium for nuptial gifts or activity?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 86: 345–361. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2005.00539.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2005
- Received 30 November 2003; accepted for publication 1 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!