Pollen fates and the limits on male reproductive success in an orchid population
Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 86, Issue 2, pages 175–190, October 2005
How to Cite
JOHNSON, S. D., NEAL, P. R. and HARDER, L. D. (2005), Pollen fates and the limits on male reproductive success in an orchid population. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 86: 175–190. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2005.00541.x
- Issue online: 27 SEP 2005
- Version of Record online: 27 SEP 2005
- Received 26 April 2004; accepted for publication 10 November 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!