Latitudinal and ecological correlates of morphological variation in Galaxias platei (Pisces, Galaxiidae) in Patagonia
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 87, Issue 1, pages 69–82, January 2006
How to Cite
MILANO, D., RUZZANTE, D. E., CUSSAC, V. E., MACCHI, P. J., FERRIZ, R. A., BARRIGA, J. P., AIGO, J. C., LATTUCA, M. E. and WALDE, S. J. (2006), Latitudinal and ecological correlates of morphological variation in Galaxias platei (Pisces, Galaxiidae) in Patagonia. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 87: 69–82. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2006.00556.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received 27 September 2004; accepted for publication 1 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!