Current address: Grand Canyon University Online, 3300 W Camelback Road, Phoenix, Arizona, 85017, USA
Mitochondrial DNA phylogeny of the woodpecker genus Veniliornis (Picidae, Picinae) and related genera implies convergent evolution of plumage patterns
Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 87, Issue 4, pages 611–624, April 2006
How to Cite
MOORE, W. S., WEIBEL, A. C. and AGIUS, A. (2006), Mitochondrial DNA phylogeny of the woodpecker genus Veniliornis (Picidae, Picinae) and related genera implies convergent evolution of plumage patterns. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 87: 611–624. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2006.00586.x
- Issue online: 18 APR 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 APR 2006
- Received 27 September 2004; accepted for publication 29 April 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!