Analysis of museum specimens suggests extreme genetic drift in the adonis blue butterfly (Polyommatus bellargus)
Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 88, Issue 3, pages 447–452, July 2006
How to Cite
HARPER, G. L., MACLEAN, N. and GOULSON, D. (2006), Analysis of museum specimens suggests extreme genetic drift in the adonis blue butterfly (Polyommatus bellargus). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 88: 447–452. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2006.00632.x
- Issue published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Article first published online: 15 JUN 2006
- Received 25 February 2005; accepted for publication 5 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!