No evidence of past bottlenecks in two Danish mustelids: results of craniometric and genetic studies in time and space
Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 88, Issue 4, pages 541–553, August 2006
How to Cite
PERTOLDI, C., NORUP, A.-M., MADSEN, A. B., BAAGOE, H. J., RANDI, E. and LOESCHCKE, V. (2006), No evidence of past bottlenecks in two Danish mustelids: results of craniometric and genetic studies in time and space. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 88: 541–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2006.00639.x
- Issue published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 1 AUG 2006
- Received 25 February 2005; accepted for publication 5 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!