The effects of carotenoid and food availability on resistance to a naturally occurring parasite (Gyrodactylus turnbulli) in guppies (Poecilia reticulata)
Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 301–309, October 2006
How to Cite
KOLLURU, G. R., GRETHER, G. F., SOUTH, S. H., DUNLOP, E., CARDINALI, A., LIU, L. and CARAPIET, A. (2006), The effects of carotenoid and food availability on resistance to a naturally occurring parasite (Gyrodactylus turnbulli) in guppies (Poecilia reticulata). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 89: 301–309. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2006.00675.x
- Issue online: 2 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 2 OCT 2006
- Received 19 April 2005; accepted for publication 5 December 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!