Current address: Max Planck Institut fur Limnologie, Tropical Ecology Working Group, August-Thienemenn-Strasse, Postfach 165, 224306 Ploen, Germany
Large variations in the ratio of effective breeding and census population sizes between two species of pond-breeding anurans
Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 89, Issue 2, pages 365–372, October 2006
How to Cite
BREDE, E. G. and BEEBEE, T. J. C. (2006), Large variations in the ratio of effective breeding and census population sizes between two species of pond-breeding anurans. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 89: 365–372. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2006.00680.x
- Issue published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 2 OCT 2006
- Received 1 December 2004; accepted for publication 15 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!