Wallace’s line revisited: has vicariance or dispersal shaped the distribution of Malesian hawkmoths (Lepidoptera: Sphingidae)?
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 455–468, November 2006
How to Cite
BECK, J., KITCHING, I. J. and LINSENMAIR, K. E. (2006), Wallace’s line revisited: has vicariance or dispersal shaped the distribution of Malesian hawkmoths (Lepidoptera: Sphingidae)?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 89: 455–468. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2006.00686.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
- Received 12 April 2005; accepted for publication 15 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!