Frugivory in sun bears (Helarctos malayanus) is linked to El Niño-related fluctuations in fruiting phenology, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 489–508, November 2006
How to Cite
FREDRIKSSON, G. M., WICH, S. A. and TRISNO (2006), Frugivory in sun bears (Helarctos malayanus) is linked to El Niño-related fluctuations in fruiting phenology, East Kalimantan, Indonesia. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 89: 489–508. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2006.00688.x
- Issue online: 18 OCT 2006
- Version of Record online: 18 OCT 2006
- Received 6 December 2004; accepted for publication 15 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!