Molecular phylogeny of sea snakes reveals a rapidly diverged adaptive radiation
Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 523–539, November 2006
How to Cite
LUKOSCHEK, V. and KEOGH, J. S. (2006), Molecular phylogeny of sea snakes reveals a rapidly diverged adaptive radiation. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 89: 523–539. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2006.00691.x
- Issue published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Article first published online: 18 OCT 2006
- Received 13 December 2004; accepted for publication 15 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!