Current address: Institut des Sciences de l’Evolution, Université Montpellier 2, Place Eugène Bataillon, F-34095 Montpellier cedex 05, France
Phylogeography of a host-specific insect: genetic structure of Ips typographus in Europe does not reflect past fragmentation of its host
Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 239–246, February 2007
How to Cite
SALLÉ, A., ARTHOFER, W., LIEUTIER, F., STAUFFER, C. and KERDELHUÉ, C. (2007), Phylogeography of a host-specific insect: genetic structure of Ips typographus in Europe does not reflect past fragmentation of its host. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 90: 239–246. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00720.x
- Issue published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Article first published online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received 2 June 2005; accepted for publication 1 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!