Molecular systematics and patterns of morphological evolution in the Centropagidae (Copepoda: Calanoida) of Argentina
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 279–292, February 2007
How to Cite
ADAMOWICZ, S. J., MENU-MARQUE, S., HEBERT, P. D. N. and PURVIS, A. (2007), Molecular systematics and patterns of morphological evolution in the Centropagidae (Copepoda: Calanoida) of Argentina. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 90: 279–292. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00723.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received 4 May 2005; accepted for publication 1 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!