Sex and genetic structure across age groups in populations of the European marine invasive mollusc, Crepidula fornicata L. (Gastropoda)
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 365–374, February 2007
How to Cite
DUPONT, L., BERNAS, D. and VIARD, F. (2007), Sex and genetic structure across age groups in populations of the European marine invasive mollusc, Crepidula fornicata L. (Gastropoda). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 90: 365–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00731.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received 4 April 2005; accepted for publication 1 May 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!