Evolutionary trade-offs between thermal tolerance and locomotor and developmental performance in drosophilid flies
Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 90, Issue 2, pages 375–380, February 2007
How to Cite
SHIOTA, H. and KIMURA, M. T. (2007), Evolutionary trade-offs between thermal tolerance and locomotor and developmental performance in drosophilid flies. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 90: 375–380. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00738.x
- Issue online: 31 JAN 2007
- Version of Record online: 31 JAN 2007
- Received 4 October 2005; accepted for publication 20 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!