Current address: Ecology Unit, Department of Biology of Organisms and Systems, Oviedo University, 33071 Oviedo, Spain.
Gut length plasticity in perch: into the bowels of resource polymorphisms
Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 90, Issue 3, pages 517–523, March 2007
How to Cite
OLSSON, J., QUEVEDO, M., COLSON, C. and SVANBÄCK, R. (2007), Gut length plasticity in perch: into the bowels of resource polymorphisms. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 90: 517–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00742.x
- Issue published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 20 FEB 2007
- Received 21 November 2005; accepted for publication 20 June 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!