A comprehensive phylogeny of the bumble bees (Bombus)
Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 91, Issue 1, pages 161–188, May 2007
How to Cite
CAMERON, S. A., HINES, H. M. and WILLIAMS, P. H. (2007), A comprehensive phylogeny of the bumble bees (Bombus). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 91: 161–188. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00784.x
- Issue published online: 19 APR 2007
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2007
- Received 24 March 2006; accepted for publication 10 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!