Phylogeographical patterns and genetic diversity in three species of Eurasian boreal forest beetles
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 267–279, June 2007
How to Cite
PAINTER, J. N., SIITONEN, J. and HANSKI, I. (2007), Phylogeographical patterns and genetic diversity in three species of Eurasian boreal forest beetles. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 91: 267–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00797.x
- Issue published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2007
- Received 29 September 2005; accepted for publication 10 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!