Phylogeographical patterns and genetic diversity in three species of Eurasian boreal forest beetles
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 91, Issue 2, pages 267–279, June 2007
How to Cite
PAINTER, J. N., SIITONEN, J. and HANSKI, I. (2007), Phylogeographical patterns and genetic diversity in three species of Eurasian boreal forest beetles. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 91: 267–279. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00797.x
- Issue online: 23 MAY 2007
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2007
- Received 29 September 2005; accepted for publication 10 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!