Canine morphology in the larger Felidae: implications for feeding ecology
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 573–592, August 2007
How to Cite
CHRISTIANSEN, P. (2007), Canine morphology in the larger Felidae: implications for feeding ecology. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 91: 573–592. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00819.x
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received 3 January 2006; accepted for publication 15 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!