Current address: Research Institute for Humanity and Nature, Takashima-cho, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-0878, Japan.
Difference in the predation impact enhanced by morphological divergence between introduced fish populations
Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 91, Issue 4, pages 601–610, August 2007
How to Cite
YONEKURA, R., KOHMATSU, Y. and YUMA, M. (2007), Difference in the predation impact enhanced by morphological divergence between introduced fish populations. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 91: 601–610. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00821.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 6 AUG 2007
- Received 13 February 2006; accepted for publication 15 September 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!