An inquiline fig wasp using seeds as a resource for small male production: a potential first step for the evolution of new feeding habits?
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 9–17, September 2007
How to Cite
SANTINELO PEREIRA, R. A., DE PÁDUA TEIXEIRA, S. and KJELLBERG, F. (2007), An inquiline fig wasp using seeds as a resource for small male production: a potential first step for the evolution of new feeding habits?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 92: 9–17. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00826.x
- Issue published online: 16 AUG 2007
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2007
- Received 30 November 2005; accepted for publication 2 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!