Geographic and temporal variation in the ant–seed dispersal assemblage of the perennial herb Helleborus foetidus L. (Ranunculaceae)
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 92, Issue 1, pages 135–150, September 2007
How to Cite
MANZANEDA, A. J., REY, P. J. and BOULAY, R. (2007), Geographic and temporal variation in the ant–seed dispersal assemblage of the perennial herb Helleborus foetidus L. (Ranunculaceae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 92: 135–150. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00831.x
- Issue online: 16 AUG 2007
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2007
- Received 19 February 2006; accepted for publication 4 November 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!