Application of parsimony analysis of endemicity to Mexican gymnosperm distributions: grid-cells, biogeographical provinces and track analysis
Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 92, Issue 3, pages 405–417, November 2007
How to Cite
CONTRERAS-MEDINA, R., LUNA VEGA, I. and MORRONE, J. J. (2007), Application of parsimony analysis of endemicity to Mexican gymnosperm distributions: grid-cells, biogeographical provinces and track analysis. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 92: 405–417. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00844.x
- Issue online: 17 OCT 2007
- Version of Record online: 17 OCT 2007
- Received 13 March 2006; accepted for publication 6 December 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!