Evolution of novel jaw joints promote trophic diversity in coral reef fishes
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 545–555, March 2008
How to Cite
KONOW, N., BELLWOOD, D. R., WAINWRIGHT, P. C. and KERR, A. M. (2008), Evolution of novel jaw joints promote trophic diversity in coral reef fishes. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 93: 545–555. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00893.x
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2008
- Received 23 November 2006; accepted for publication 1 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!