Disentangling composite colour patterns in a poison frog species
Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 93, Issue 3, pages 433–444, March 2008
How to Cite
WOLLENBERG, K. C., LÖTTERS, S., MORA-FERRER, C. and VEITH, M. (2008), Disentangling composite colour patterns in a poison frog species. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 93: 433–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00906.x
- Issue online: 4 FEB 2008
- Version of Record online: 4 FEB 2008
- Received 19 April 2007; accepted for publication 1 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!