Morphological divergence patterns among populations of Poecilia vivipara (Teleostei Poeciliidae): test of an ecomorphological paradigm
Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
2008 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 93, Issue 4, pages 799–812, April 2008
How to Cite
GOMES, J. L. and MONTEIRO, L. R. (2008), Morphological divergence patterns among populations of Poecilia vivipara (Teleostei Poeciliidae): test of an ecomorphological paradigm. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 93: 799–812. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00945.x
- Issue online: 11 MAR 2008
- Version of Record online: 11 MAR 2008
- Received 17 December 2006; accepted for publication 30 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!