Mimicry and foraging behaviour of two tropical sand-flat octopus species off North Sulawesi, Indonesia
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 93, Issue 1, pages 23–38, January 2008
How to Cite
HANLON, R. T., CONROY, L.-A. and FORSYTHE, J. W. (2008), Mimicry and foraging behaviour of two tropical sand-flat octopus species off North Sulawesi, Indonesia. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 93: 23–38. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2007.00948.x
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2007
- Received 1 January 2007; accepted for publication 16 January 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!