Functional and ecological relevance of intraspecific variation in body size and shape in the lizard Podarcis melisellensis (Lacertidae)
Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 251–264, June 2008
How to Cite
BRECKO, J., HUYGHE, K., VANHOOYDONCK, B., HERREL, A., GRBAC, I. and VAN DAMME, R. (2008), Functional and ecological relevance of intraspecific variation in body size and shape in the lizard Podarcis melisellensis (Lacertidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 94: 251–264. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.00953.x
- Issue published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Article first published online: 30 MAY 2008
- Received 18 December 2006; accepted for publication 7 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!