Richness and endemism of helminth parasites of freshwater fishes in Mexico
Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 94, Issue 2, pages 435–444, June 2008
How to Cite
AGUILAR-AGUILAR, R., SALGADO-MALDONADO, G., CONTRERAS-MEDINA, R. and MARTÍNEZ-AQUINO, A. (2008), Richness and endemism of helminth parasites of freshwater fishes in Mexico. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 94: 435–444. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.00994.x
- Issue online: 30 MAY 2008
- Version of Record online: 30 MAY 2008
- Received 6 February 2007; accepted for publication 24 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!