mtDNA analysis reveals the ongoing speciation on Greek populations of Microtus (Terricola) thomasi (Arvicolidae, Rodentia)
Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 95, Issue 1, pages 117–130, September 2008
How to Cite
TRYFONOPOULOS, G., THANOU, E., CHONDROPOULOS, B. and FRAGUEDAKIS-TSOLIS, S. (2008), mtDNA analysis reveals the ongoing speciation on Greek populations of Microtus (Terricola) thomasi (Arvicolidae, Rodentia). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 95: 117–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01025.x
- Issue published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Article first published online: 24 SEP 2008
- Received 9 November 2007; accepted for publication 5 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!