Determining patterns of genetic diversity and post-glacial recolonization of western Canada in the Iowa golden saxifrage, Chrysosplenium iowense (Saxifragaceae), using inter-simple sequence repeats
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 815–823, December 2008
How to Cite
LEVSEN, N. D. and MORT, M. E. (2008), Determining patterns of genetic diversity and post-glacial recolonization of western Canada in the Iowa golden saxifrage, Chrysosplenium iowense (Saxifragaceae), using inter-simple sequence repeats. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 95: 815–823. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01097.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
- Received 1 January 2008; accepted for publication 21 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!