Patterns of gene flow and source-sink dynamics in high altitude populations of the common toad Bufo bufo (Anura: Bufonidae)
Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
© 2008 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 95, Issue 4, pages 824–839, December 2008
How to Cite
MARTÍNEZ-SOLANO, I. and GONZÁLEZ, E. G. (2008), Patterns of gene flow and source-sink dynamics in high altitude populations of the common toad Bufo bufo (Anura: Bufonidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 95: 824–839. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01098.x
- Issue online: 19 NOV 2008
- Version of Record online: 19 NOV 2008
- Received 29 January 2008; accepted for publication 21 April 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!