The Straits of Gibraltar: barrier or bridge to Ibero-Moroccan bat diversity?
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 96, Issue 2, pages 434–450, February 2009
How to Cite
GARCÍA-MUDARRA, J. L., IBÁÑEZ, C. and JUSTE, J. (2009), The Straits of Gibraltar: barrier or bridge to Ibero-Moroccan bat diversity?. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 96: 434–450. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01128.x
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
- Received 13 February 2008; accepted for publication 30 May 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!