Phylogeography of a Holarctic nematode, Soboliphyme baturini, among mustelids: climate change, episodic colonization, and diversification in a complex host–parasite system
Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 96, Issue 3, pages 651–663, March 2009
How to Cite
KOEHLER, A. V. A., HOBERG, E. P., DOKUCHAEV, N. E., TRANBENKOVA, N. A., WHITMAN, J. S., NAGORSEN, D. W. and COOK, J. A. (2009), Phylogeography of a Holarctic nematode, Soboliphyme baturini, among mustelids: climate change, episodic colonization, and diversification in a complex host–parasite system. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 96: 651–663. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01145.x
- Issue online: 24 FEB 2009
- Version of Record online: 24 FEB 2009
- Received 10 June 2008; accepted for publication 20 June 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!