Species' diversity in the New Caledonian endemic genera Cephalidiosus and Nobarnus (Insecta: Heteroptera: Tingidae), an approach using phylogeny and species' distribution modelling
Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 177–184, May 2009
How to Cite
MURIENNE, J., GUILBERT, E. and GRANDCOLAS, P. (2009), Species' diversity in the New Caledonian endemic genera Cephalidiosus and Nobarnus (Insecta: Heteroptera: Tingidae), an approach using phylogeny and species' distribution modelling. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 97: 177–184. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01184.x
- Issue online: 21 APR 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 APR 2009
- Received 15 July 2008; accepted for publication 18 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!