Genome size evolution and polyploidy in the Daphnia pulex complex (Cladocera: Daphniidae)
Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 97, Issue 1, pages 68–79, May 2009
How to Cite
VERGILINO, R., BELZILE, C. and DUFRESNE, F. (2009), Genome size evolution and polyploidy in the Daphnia pulex complex (Cladocera: Daphniidae). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 97: 68–79. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2008.01185.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2009
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2009
- Received 16 June 2008; accepted for publication 19 September 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!