Discordance in body size, colour pattern, and advertisement call across genetically distinct populations in a Neotropical anuran (Dendropsophus ebraccatus)
Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 97, Issue 2, pages 298–313, June 2009
How to Cite
OHMER, M. E., ROBERTSON, J. M. and ZAMUDIO, K. R. (2009), Discordance in body size, colour pattern, and advertisement call across genetically distinct populations in a Neotropical anuran (Dendropsophus ebraccatus). Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 97: 298–313. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01210.x
- Issue published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 26 MAY 2009
- Received 9 August 2008; accepted for publication 22 November 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!