Current address: Biology Department, University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD 57069, USA.
Conspicuousness of Dickerson's collared lizard (Crotaphytus dickersonae) through the eyes of conspecifics and predators
Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
© 2009 The Linnean Society of London
Biological Journal of the Linnean Society
Volume 97, Issue 4, pages 749–765, August 2009
How to Cite
MACEDONIA, J. M., LAPPIN, A. K., LOEW, E. R., MCGUIRE, J. A., HAMILTON, P. S., PLASMAN, M., BRANDT, Y., LEMOS-ESPINAL, J. A. and KEMP, D. J. (2009), Conspicuousness of Dickerson's collared lizard (Crotaphytus dickersonae) through the eyes of conspecifics and predators. Biological Journal of the Linnean Society, 97: 749–765. doi: 10.1111/j.1095-8312.2009.01217.x
- Issue published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Article first published online: 23 JUL 2009
- Received 27 July 2008; accepted for publication 19 January 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!